A Midsummer’s Night Feast
A Farm Fresh Dinner in the Apple Orchard
Presented by Oregon Heritage Farms,
Benefiting the Healing Hunter Foundation
Join us for an incredible dining experience in the Apple Orchard featuring fresh, locally sourced, handcrafted foods prepared by the Field & Vine Culinary Team. Pleasantly please your tastebuds, sip on lavish libations and enjoy friends, family and neighbors in an unforgettable Scholls Valley setting.
The full menu will be available via social media the week of the event, and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Only 150 Seats available. (Tickets Non-Refundable)
$150 per person // Price includes 3-5 course served family-style dinner and accompanying drink pairings, tax and gratuity.
Wild Roots Spirits – Official Vodka
Oregonic Tonic Kombucha – Official Kombucha
Copper Blossom Design – Official Florist
Twinkle Trees – Official Decor
Royal Restrooms Portland – Official Restroom
Wine Wall Donations:
Oak Knoll Winery
Wild Roots is an all natural, handcrafted infused vodka that represents the best of the Northwest. As natives they knew there were few places in the world that produced fruit as flavorful and abundant as Oregon’s Willamette Valley. The rich soil, pure water, and exceptional climate allow the fruit to develop unparalleled taste and balance—which is crucial for creating an authentic tasting spirit.
And after over a decade of home-brewing for their own tummies and tastebuds, Oregonic Tonic figured it’s time to share their brews with those who enjoy their kombucha fresh like they do. Bold. Complex. Not so sweet. Locally sourced ingredients. Hand-crafted.
It just doesn’t get much better than that.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
– Menu substitutions are politely declined.
– Special dietary accommodations are not available.
– Our dinner is not suitable for children or youth under the age of 21.
– Refunds are not available.
– If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
– Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
– We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (Please email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please also direct any other questions to organizer by email at email@example.com | 971.249.2990