Find out why we fell in love with this bucolic setting at our sixth dinner with Alexeli Vineyards. You’ll enjoy some of our favorite local wines crafted by this amazing and hard-working family, and if you’re lucky, you’ll be able to hear the sweet calls of the alpacas next door as the sun sets over the vines.
Portland Creamery produces simple, excellent, handcrafted goat cheese for the Portland community and beyond.
The evening will begin with a welcome wine in the courtyard garden of the tasting room where you’ll have opportunity to enjoy the vineyards and visit the neighboring alpacas. Then once the kitchen is ready, you’ll stroll through the vineyards to a secret hideaway by the private pond. You’ll be welcomed by the summer sun, picturesque gazebo and long community tables to continue this fairy tale evening!
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.