Take a trip with us into the heart of Oregon’s Wine Country as we visit the renowned Alloro Vineyard. The European architecture, walking gardens and rolling hills will make it feel as you’ve been transported to the hillsides of Italy. The ideal setting for a memorable evening for both the food and wine enthusiast, or as they say “For the Table, From the Land”.
While your glasses are full with a Pinot Noir or Chardonnay let host Chef Pascal Chureau fill your plates with an incredible six-seven course meal accompanied by microgreens from the wonderful Vibrant Greens.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.