Take a trip with us into the heart of Oregon’s Wine Country as we visit the renowned Alloro Vineyard. The European architecture, walking gardens and rolling hills will make it feel as you’ve been transported to the hillsides of Italy. The ideal setting for a memorable evening for both the food and wine enthusiast, or as they say “For the Table, From the Land”.
While your glasses are full with a Pinot Noir or Chardonnay let host Chef Pascal Chureau fill your plates with an incredible six-seven course meal accompanied by microgreens from the wonderful Vibrant Greens.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.