Join us for one of the season’s most unique dinners, at Marquam Hill Ranch. Tour the barn, get to meet these fine, sweet Alpacas, and sip away on some of the best wines in Oregon. Then dine out in the pasture, surrounded by the most sublime Alpacas, who, if you’re lucky, will prance into the sunset as you savor the last sweet bite. Served with some of our favorite local wines crafted by Campbell Lane Winery.
To make room for 2.65 acres of Pinot Gris grapes atop the picturesque Pete’s Mountain, third generation Oregonians, the Campbell family, had to hand clear the fruit orchards sprinkled across the land. At that time, this planting would become the largest Pinot Gris vineyard in the U.S.
The wines from Campbell Lane Winery and the Alpacas of Marquam Hill Ranch will highlight the unique farming and agriculture history of the Willamette Valley to make this dinner truly exceptional.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.