Join us for one of the season’s most unique dinners, at Marquam Hill Ranch. Tour the barn, get to meet these fine, sweet Alpacas, and sip away on some of the best wines in Oregon. Then dine out in the pasture, surrounded by the most sublime Alpacas, who, if you’re lucky, will prance into the sunset as you savor the last sweet bite. Served with some of our favorite local wines crafted by Campbell Lane Winery.
To make room for 2.65 acres of Pinot Gris grapes atop the picturesque Pete’s Mountain, third generation Oregonians, the Campbell family, had to hand clear the fruit orchards sprinkled across the land. At that time, this planting would become the largest Pinot Gris vineyard in the U.S.
The wines from Campbell Lane Winery and the Alpacas of Marquam Hill Ranch will highlight the unique farming and agriculture history of the Willamette Valley to make this dinner truly exceptional.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.