Beacon Hill Winery sets the perfect surrounding backdrop for an unforgettable evening with Field & Vine Events and having Marion Acres join us is just an added treat! The property is located in the rolling hills of Gaston, OR and totals 44 acres of which 22 are planted including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling and Gewürztraminer. Beacon Hill was first established in the late 1990s by renowned winemaker Tony Soter, of Soter Vineyards.
Join host Chef Pascal and event partner Marion Acres as they create a local based quality and artisan menu for you to enjoy. Marion Acres is true pasture raised farming and provide their customers only the highest quality meat on the market.
This evening has everything to satisfy: from a summer sunset to vineyard wines and all the tasty courses in between.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.