For the first time ever, the Field & Vine crew will be setting up at the incredible Campbell Lane Winery! As a trusted partner for the last several year, Campbell Lane is opening up their doors to host their friends, family and neighbors alongside Pitch Dark Chocolate and Tranquil Farms.
The Campbell family’s passion for the land and process has directly correlated into their business and wine. It started as they hand cleared the fruit orchards that sprinkled Pete’s Mountain and began the plantings that would become the largest Pinot Gris vineyard in the U.S. at the time, sitting above the Willamette River and looking out to Mt. Hood. Today, family members take the next step. As they introduce their craft wines bearing the name of that country road and the Clan Campbell Coat of Arms, a symbol of courage and hospitality. The family hopes that you’ll join in this journey and respect the art of winemaking as much as they do.
Our 6-7 course meal is joined by Pitch Dark, the modern American chocolate that marries old-world craft and new technology to create a rival decadent taste. And we will be joined by Tranquil Farms to include fresh and seasonal produce from their location in Oregon City.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.