Oh, the rustic-romantic hills of Christopher Bridge Wines cannot be missed. With delicious wine in hand, stroll through the picturesque vineyard and learn tales from the vine and root Christopher Bridge is owned and managed by the Carlberg family since 2001.
Slowly make your way back to long community tables, with candles and wine glasses shimmering in the late evening sun. Each year we look forward to visiting this beautiful location hidden in the back country of Oregon City!
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.