Cornell Farm is a fourth-generation family farm and retail nursery celebrating 32 years! Overlooking Tualatin Valley and Coast Range, the layout is exploratory through the plants, past the 114 year old Monkey Puzzle Tree, the chickens, the cafe inside the historic Dutch Colonial house, to the Kitchen Garden Greenhouse where the dinner is held.. They’re well known throughout the Portland Metro area for having an extensive collection of superb and sustainably-grown plants and flowers and award-winning inspiration to keep your garden and home beautiful year-round. As stewards of this land, their mission is to teach all how to grow mindfully. As a full-service retail nursery and a Top 100 Revolutionary Garden Center Winner, a curated selection of gifts, pottery, statuary, fountains, houseplants and garden supplies are part of the adventure.
Stoller Family Estate is a proud LEED Gold, LIVE and B certified winery from Dayton, OR. They combine progressive, environmentally-friendly design with gentle, traditional winemaking practices. All their wines are made exclusively from their beautiful estate vineyard. Melissa Burr says it best, “I strive to make wine that exemplifies the uniqueness of the vineyard and reflect the vintage with balance and elegance. Our Pinot Noir characteristically expresses a combination of red to darker fruits, spice, and fine-grain tannins. The volcanic soil, elevation, exposure, and weather of our Dundee Hills site all combine to create the perfect conditions for growing cool-climate wine grapes.”
Westward Whiskey’s award-winning products are crafted using ethically sourced ingredients, are batch-distilled and inspired by a passion for quality spirits and delicious cocktails. Located in the heart of Portland’s famous Distillery Row, each of their spirits has the richness and craftsmanship to be enjoyed on their own and in your favorite drink.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.