We are so excited to be heading out to the beautiful Carlton, Oregon to host a Dinner in the Field for the first time ever at Abbey Road Farm!
Abbey Road Farm’s mission is to celebrate the bounty of Yamhill County, be stewards of the land and bring Abbey Road Farm to its fullest potential. Their intent is to use organic practices in all farmable acreage (vineyard & produce), utilize sustainable energy when they can and educate and inspire their guests to appreciate the land where their food comes from and create an association between celebration, hospitality, and a connection to the land.
For this dinner, we are excited to host a variety of wine labels, including; Abbey Road Farm, Wikens Family Wines, James Rahn Wine Co., Statera Cellars, Lares Wines and Stedt Wines.
Get ready to appreciate the beautiful Abbey Road Farm and enjoy a locally crafted 6-7 course family-style meal paired with incredible Oregon wines!
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.