Join us for one of the season’s most unique dinners, at Marquam Hill Ranch. Tour the barn, get to meet these fine, sweet alpacas, and sip away on some of the best wines in Oregon. Then dine out in the pasture, surrounded by the most sublime alpacas, who, if you’re lucky, will pronk into the sunset as you savor the last sweet bite.
This incredible dinner will be served alongside neighboring winery, Alexeli. Alexeli is a family run vineyard and winery, specializing in growing unique, high-quality wines in Oregon’s East Willamette Valley. Alexeli vineyard is home to Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewurztraminer and Muller-Thurgau European grape varietals, planted in 1980 and 1981. A small plot of Syrah was also planted in 2012. We value sustainable practices on our vineyard and have achieved LIVE certification.
Our friends from Double Circle Spirits will also be joining us for this incredible evening. The Double Circle Spirits story started when the Johnson family homesteaded in 1875 at the Johnson Ranch in Wasco County, 17 miles southeast of The Dalles. Several generations later, Jason Johnson decided to pursue his life-long dream of distilling spirits from the wheat of the family ranch. They bottled and sold their first Columbia Plateau Vodka in 2015. The family ranch’s wheat and it’s subtle character is the overarching theme in all of their products.
We’d love to host you for a true farm-to-table experience with a 6-7 course family-style dinner paired with the wonderful wine from Alexeli! Our alpaca friends can’t wait to meet you!
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.