Take a drive with us to the famous Oregon Wine Country to the incredible Argyle Winery!
We are so excited to be hosted by Argyle for the second year in a row on their beautiful tasting patio. Argyle was started in 1987 by pioneering vinter Rollin Soles, with the belief that the cool-climate of Oregon’s Willamette Valley was ideal for producing sparkling wines. Although famous for their sparkling wines, Agyle’s wine program now includes Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs and Rieslings, which have earned acclaim for their elegance, vineyard-driven character and uncommon ageability.
We are excited for our friend from TMK Creamery to partner with us for this event. TMK Creamery is a family-run little-giant in Canby, OR. A few years ago, they built a state-of-the-art commercial creamery and began making Farmstead cheese. For TMK, the process begins with growing alfalfa, grass and corn to feed, what they call, their “Cowlebrities”. They know that the best cheese starts with the highest quality milk and they go above and beyond to achieve that! We are excited to incorporate their extraordinary products into our 6-7 course family-style dinner!
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.