For many years, we have launched our Dinners in the Field seasons at the historic, Barn Kestrel. This beautiful barn was built in 1900 and is one of the best preserved barns in Clackamas County and one of America’s finest. Surrounding the barn is a beautiful queen Victorian home, fields filled with grazing horses and a variety of gardens. No matter the Oregon weather, we will be safe and cozy at the extraordinary venue. Joining our dinner will be WillaKenzie Estate and Westward Whiskey.
WillaKenzie Estate is a family-owned, estate-driven winery located in the heart of Oregon’s Northern Willamette Valley. Since breaking ground more than 25 years ago, they have been passionate about crafting Pinot Noirs that convey a sense of place. They coined the moniker ‘Place Matters’—the Oregonian answer to the French concept of terroir. True to the vision of their Burgundian founder, terroir is not simply a notion; it’s core to everything they do. It’s in their name, WillaKenzie, which describes the ancient sedimentary soils on which their vines are planted.
Westward Whiskey’s award-winning products are crafted using ethically sourced ingredients, are batch-distilled and inspired by a passion for quality spirits and delicious cocktails. Located in the heart of Portland’s famous Distillery Row, each of their spirits has the richness and craftsmanship to be enjoyed on their own and in your favorite drink.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.