We are so excited to host you at Beacon Hill Winery & Vineyard for another year at this stunning venue! What’s in store? Incredible vineyard views, beautiful architecture, and award-winning wines to name a few! Beacon Hill will be joined by Marion Acres Farm!
Founded in 2011, Beacon Hill Winery is a picturesque backdrop for an unforgettable evening with Field & Vine Events and having Kookoolan Farms join us is just an added treat! The property is nestled in the rolling hills of the Yamhill-Carlton AVA and is comprised of 40 acres of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling and for the first year in production… Albarino
Marion Acres is a multi-family pasture based farm located in historic Helvetia just 20 min outside of Portland. This will be year 8 of raising chicken, beef, pork, turkey & eggs on 47 acres of lush green hills. On top of their farm sits their brand new farm market; Helvetia Farm Market where they not only sell all of their fresh pasture-raised, grass-fed meat, but also work with over 200+ local farmers, producers and artisans to sell all the goods you might find in a standard grocery store, but everything they offer is from a local company! Marion Acres and Helvetia Farm Market is now the only farm in the US that offers the complete on farm experience from raising a day old chick, seeing it through humane processing, and finally offering cuts & sliced deli meat inside their on-farm market.
This evening has everything to satisfy: from an early Fall sunset to vineyard wines and all the tasty courses in between. We can’t wait to host you for this incredible 6-7 course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.