We are excited to return to the beautiful Campbell Lane Winery for a third year!
The Campbell family’s passion for the land and process has directly correlated into their business and wine. It started as they hand cleared the fruit orchards that sprinkled Pete’s Mountain and began the plantings that would become the largest Pinot Gris vineyard in the U.S. at the time, sitting above the Willamette River and looking out to Mt. Hood. Today, family members take the next step. As they introduce their craft wines bearing the name of that country road and the Clan Campbell Coat of Arms, a symbol of courage and hospitality. The family hopes that you’ll join in this journey and respect the art of winemaking as much as they do.
Joining us for the evening is MoonRidge Farms! They are a part of the Tri-County Farms and Mollala Country Farm Loop. They currently offer certified organic Blueberries, Blackberries, Seasonal Veggies, Yacon products and Flowers. You can also do a farm stay at their farmhouse to get a full on feel of farm life!
We cannot wait to host you for the 6-7 course family-style meal on the beautiful Pete’s Mountain with MoonRidge Farms!
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.