A one-of-a-kind place, Satori Springs Vineyard provides the backdrop and center for Christopher Bridge Wines as we celebrate 20 years of winemaking in the year 2020. As guests on our 80-acre estate, we look forward to bringing you up close to the current harvest and several unique varietals grown exclusively here. Delve into a rustic country setting high on our hilltop with vast valley views and spectacular sunsets to the West while enjoying al fresco dining at its best.
Joining us for this dinner is, Triskelee Farm! They are located in West Linn and started in 2018. The name Triskelee is derived from the ancient Celtic symbol Triskele meaning three legs or things of three. Such as past, present, and future. For us it represents the three generations of our family living on the farm together. Through learning the unique skills of carding alpaca fiber, milking goats, making cheeses, creams, and soaps we have embraced the joys, challenges, and laughter of building our life and farm together.
Slowly make your way back to long community tables, with candles and wine glasses shimmering in the late evening sun and enjoy a 6-7 course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors. Each year we look forward to visiting this beautiful location hidden in the backcountry of Oregon City!
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.