This romantic wine cellar dinner at Dobbes Family Estate you’ll dine at long community tables amidst the barrels, the scent of wine drifting in the air, tantalizing your every taste bud. Winemaker Andy McVay will share secrets from the vines and guide you through each wine pairing from their diverse portfolio featuring old world style with a new world twist. As you sip away on Dobbes’ award-winning wines, you’ll linger over good conversation, great company, and a 6-7 course family-style dinner crafted to pair perfectly with the wines and the season.
We’re partnering with Green Fields Bison Ranch for this event, a sustainably managed and beautiful bison ranch located in Dallas, Oregon that is committed to not only providing healthy, hormone-free, steroid-free, and antibiotic-free meat, but also to protect natural resources for future generations in the process.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.