Welcome in harvest season at one of Oregon’s oldest farms.
Douglas Farm has been operating on Sauvie’s Island since the 1940’s and is a 5th generation family farm. They are a farmHER owned and operated farm that specializes in high quality fruits and vegetables. This farm touted by locals as one of the best places to pick peaches!
The 6-7 course menu of farm fresh ingredients will be joined with the memorable wines from Owen Roe, who proudly makes wines from superior Northwest sites where the fruit ripens slowly and fully, resulting in excellent acidity and balance that makes them so food friendly. Chef Pascal looks forward to working with each of these producers, tastefully crafting his menu to capture the essence of the wines and cocktails along with the magic of the season.
Westward Whiskey’s award-winning products are crafted using ethically sourced ingredients, are batch-distilled and inspired by a passion for quality spirits and delicious cocktails. Located in the heart of Portland’s famous Distillery Row, each of their spirits has the richness and craftsmanship to be enjoyed on their own and in your favorite drink.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.