We are so excited to return to this renowned Oregon winery for another year. Join us for an incredible 6-7 course family-style meal paired with the wines of Elk Cove vineyard alongside friends, family and neighbors.
This estate was founded in 1974 by Pat and Joe Campbell and has been proudly family owned since. Elk Cove Vineyards is one of Oregon’s oldest and most respected wine producers. Elk Cove produces handcrafted, Estate grown wines that rival the best in the world including cool climate varietals Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Pinot Blanc. Elk Cove has over 200 acres of estate vineyards on five hillside sites in the Northern Willamette Valley. This extraordinary location is going to make a very picturesque dinner!
Please take note that this event starts at 5:30pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.