Join Field & Vine at the most local of all the farms we visit this season. Fiala Farms has been owned and operated by four generations of Fiala’s. At this unique Dinner in the Field, you’ll dine in the midst of this century-old family farm’s bucolic landscape. You’ll enjoy the produce grown directly at the farm, including berries, tomatoes, eggplant, squash and more. Richard Fiala’s passion for growing exceptional, local produce is contagious.
We are also excited to host Trisaetum Winery as our wine partner for the evening for the first time. The Frey family purchased their property on Ribbon Ridge in 2005. With no former training in wine, they were mentored by Oregon’ Josh Bergström and Burgundy’s Jacques Lardiere. This small family-run winery will be a perfect addition to this dinner!
We are also excited to have Coin Toss Brewing join us for this evening. Tim Hohl, founder and brewer of Coin Toss Brewing Co., has been an avid craft beer advocate and home brewer for nearly 20 years. Tim has developed strong roots in Portland’s craft beer community through his role as a radio broadcaster, news reporter and host of the award-winning weekly “Beer Geek” segment on Portland’s KPAM radio station.
We can’t wait to enjoy a 6-7 course family-style dinner alongside these extraordinary local vendors and with friends and neighbors.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.