Join Field & Vine at the most local of all the farms we visit this season. Fiala Farms has been owned and operated by four generations of Fiala’s. At this unique Dinner in the Field, you’ll dine in the midst of this century-old family farm’s bucolic landscape. You’ll enjoy the produce grown directly at the farm, including berries, tomatoes, eggplant, squash and more. Richard Fiala’s passion for growing exceptional, local produce is contagious, and he will surely wax effusive, especially over a glass of Twill Cellars wine.
Twill Cellars was started in 2000 by Molly and Darrel Roby with a small 2.7-acre vineyard in the West Linn countryside. They started Twill Cellars as a project to explore some of the more unique terroirs in Oregon. Together with their winemaker, Chris Dickson, they are producing wines made from Chardonnay, Pinot Noir & Syrah with authentic expressions of each Oregon vintage and vineyard.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.