We are so excited to host a Dinner in the Field at the wonderful Furioso Vineyards for the first time ever!
Furioso Vineyards focuses on farming organic vineyards to control quality throughout the year. Their work doesn’t end at harvest, but rather they nurture their vineyards through all four seasons. They produced their first wine from their 30-year-old Dundee Estate in 2015. Furioso Vineyard offers breathtaking views of their vineyards in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, the exquisite flavor and mouthfeel of their terroir-driven wines, and an intimate experience in their unique tasting room.
We can’t wait to enjoy a 6-7 course, family-style dinner among friends and neighbors at this breathtaking location.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.