Come join us for extraordinary views and wine from King’s Raven Winery and a wonderful 6-7 course family-style dinner incorporating goodies from their neighbor MoonRidge Farm!
King’s Raven Winery, established in 1999 and family owned and operated since 1942, is known for wine with history as rich as the land. Hand crafted and estate grown in the North Willamette Valley, this winery encompasses the rich Oregon wine history Field & Vine strives to partner with.
MoonRidge Farm is a part of the Tri-County Farms and Mollala Country Farm Loop. They currently offer certified organic Blueberries, Blackberries, Seasonal Veggies, Yacon products and Flowers. If you visit MoonRidge Farm you can also do a farm stay at their farmhouse to get a full on feel of farm life! can also do a farm stay at their farmhouse to get a full on feel of farm life!
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.