In 1974, long before Oregon had its booming modern wine industry, Laurel Ridge Winery founder David Teppola purchased a 240-acre farm just east of Carlton, Oregon. With its perfect southern exposure, it looked like an excellent future vineyard site. As luck would have it, the farm was in the heart of what is now one of Oregon’s premier wine-growing regions. Their goal is to farm and source the best fruit that Oregon has to offer, and to produce wines with minimal influence, in an effort to highlight and enhance the unique qualities of each varietal, clone and vineyard.
We are so excited to enjoy a 6-7 course family-style meal paired with the wines of Laurel Ridge Winery alongside friends, family and neighbors .
Please take note that this event starts at 5:30pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.