Imagine the warm earth underfoot and the sweet scent of the harvest season lingering in the air at this seventh generation farm. Start the evening with a spirits tasting with Double Circle Spirits and then relax into each of the 6-7 course family-style dinner, while sipping from local wines from Argyle Winery.
Argyle Winery is a pioneer in the Oregon Wine industry. They were founded in 1987 by Rollin Soles to capture the unique terroir of the Willamette Valley in a sparkling wine. Now more than 30 years later, Argyle produces one of the most diverse portfolios in Oregon – Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling and Sparkling wines. To add to their legacy, no other American winery but Argyle has earned recognition in Wine Spectator’s“Top 100 Wines of the World” in three wine categories: red, white and sparkling. Argyle farms over 460 acres in Oregon’s Willamette Valley – Knudsen Vineyard in the Dundee Hills AVA, and Lone Star Vineyard and Spirit Hill Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA. A socially-responsible, grower-driven winery, Argyle has earned LIVE certification.
The Double Circle Spirits story started when the Johnson family homesteaded in 1875 at the Johnson Ranch in Wasco County, 17 miles southeast of The Dalles. Several generations later, Jason Johnson decided to pursue his life-long dream of distilling spirits from the wheat of the family ranch. They bottled and sold their first Columbia Plateau Vodka in 2015. The family ranch’s wheat and it’s subtle character is the overarching theme in all of their products.
Lee Farms is famous for their fresh made pies, Oregon berries, fresh produce, pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm.
Wander back to the long community tables, placed center perfect in the field, candles and wine glasses glimmering in the late evening sun.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.