Join us for one of our most popular events of the year. Buy your tickets now or you might miss out! We are so excited to host another beautiful 6-7 course family-style dinner at the incredible Pete’s Mountain Vineyards alongside goodies from neighbor, Triskelee Farm!
Our Dinner in the Field at Pete’s Mountain Vineyard gives guests a 360 view over the valley with visions of Mt. Hood and the Willamette River. Pete’s Mountain has a near-perfect micro-climate. Located above the confluence of the Tualatin and Willamette rivers, where the fog hangs heavy on fall mornings. Pete’s mountain combines cool nights and warm days for ideal grape growing conditions. They are able to craft premium wine due to the unique aspects of our terroir. Pete’s Mountain Vineyard has a lush history and an even grander Pinot Noir.
Triskelee Farm is located in West Linn and started in 2018. The name Triskelee is derived from the ancient Celtic symbol Triskele meaning three legs or things of three. Such as past, present, and future. For us it represents the three generations of our family living on the farm together. Through learning the unique skills of carding alpaca fiber, milking goats, making cheeses, creams, and soaps we have embraced the joys, challenges, and laughter of building our life and farm together.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.