Imagine yourself far, far away. The fragrant glass of velvety red tickles your nose as you wander slowly along a garden path among the bromeliad and swaying olive trees. Colorful plants intrigue you. And the sweet scent of open fired delectables invites you back to the long, graceful tables brimming with food, wine, and laughter. The award winning wines of Villa Catalana Cellars and dining under the grape arbor by the pond with the 12th century inspired stone edifice as a backdrop, make this a dining experience to remember.
We are so excited to welcome Three Goats Farm for their first dinner with us! Also situated in Oregon City, Three Goats Farm has a beautiful property which is bountiful with fresh eggs and produce.
We’re partnering with Green Fields Bison Ranch for this event, a sustainably managed and beautiful bison ranch located in Dallas, Oregon that is committed to not only providing healthy, hormone-free, steroid-free, and antibiotic-free meat, but also to protect natural resources for future generations in the process.
Rare Plant Research offers a dream-like backdrop for this incredible 6-7 course family-style dinner joined by Three Goats Farm and Green Fields Bison Ranch and we can’t wait to have you!
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.