We are so excited to return to one of our most unique Dinners in the Field of the year at Rosse Posse Acres in Mollala. As you walk through the rustic barn doors, you will be greeted by long community tables surrounded by hay, award-winning antlers and the sound of Elk bugling in the distance.
Rosse Posse Acres is the realization of Alan & Brenda Ross’ dream come true. They are a 52-acre working elk ranch with approximately 70 head of elk. Besides the elk, they have a small petting zoo with Fallow deer, pygmy goats, miniature donkeys, Patagonian cavy, Wallaby, and chickens; kids especially love “Tucker” the Wallaby because he is so cute!
Joining us for tastings and specialty cocktails, Trail Distilling is located at the end of the Oregon Trail. Trail Distilling is a certified farm distillery and home of the First Distillery in the First City West of the Mississippi Since Prohibition. Trail Distilling produces the finest in premium spirits. Their award-winning products are handcrafted, beginning with clear Cascadian glacial water from Mt. Hood and naturally-harvested grains. Trail Distilling is a veteran and woman owned small business.
Our wine partner for the evening will be the lovely Anne Amie Vineyards. Their vineyards are located in the rolling hills of the Yamhill-Carlton District and on the steep hillsides of the Chehalem Mountains, both nestled in Oregon’s verdant Willamette Valley. They are a LIVE certified winery located on their Yamhill-Carlton property, a few miles from both Lafayette and Carlton, Oregon. They have been perfecting their Pinot grapes since opening in 1999, with Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc forming the heart of their production.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.