For another year, we will be hosting a Dinner in the Field with the wonderful Stoller Family Estate. Known for their extraordinary rosé and breathtaking Oregon vineyard views, we are excited to host another dinner at this Estate.
Stoller Family Estate is a proud LEED Gold, LIVE and B certified winery from Dayton, OR. They combine progressive, environmentally-friendly design with gentle, traditional winemaking practices. All their wines are made exclusively from their beautiful estate vineyard. Melissa Burr says it best, “I strive to make wine that exemplifies the uniqueness of the vineyard and reflect the vintage with balance and elegance. Our Pinot Noir characteristically expresses a combination of red to darker fruits, spice, and fine-grain tannins. The volcanic soil, elevation, exposure, and weather of our Dundee Hills site all combine to create the perfect conditions for growing cool-climate wine grapes.”
We are so excited to host you for this 6-7 course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.