We are so excited to return for another incredible event at Terra Vina Wines! Joining us for this dinner will be Kookoolan Farm whose produce will accompany our 6-7 course family-style dinner!
Terra Vina Wines is a small family-owned vineyard on Parrett Mountain in the Chehalem Mountains AVA. They believe the fruit should speak for itself and that great wine begins in the vineyard where meticulous natural farming techniques, a long hang time with completely natural cellar techniques result in wines reflecting purity of flavor and balance. Their resulting wines are full-bodied and opulently complex.
Kookoolan Farms is a small family farm located in Yamhill, Oregon. They are an old-fashioned farm offering you an old-fashioned relationship with food and the farmer.
We are so excited to stroll through the beautiful vineyards of Terra Vina for this late summer Dinner in the Field.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.