For the second year in a row, our friends Trail Distilling will be hosting us for an incredible Dinner in the Field!
We are so excited to head out to Oregon City to their beautiful distillery alongside wine partner for the evening, Owen Roe. We will begin the evening in the distillery for cocktail tastings then move to the rickhouse for our 6-7 course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors.
Trail Distilling is located at the end of the Oregon Trail. Trail Distilling is a certified farm distillery and home of the First Distillery in the First City West of the Mississippi Since Prohibition. Trail Distilling produces the finest in premium spirits. Their award-winning products are handcrafted, beginning with clear Cascadian glacial water from Mt. Hood and naturally-harvested grains. Trail Distilling is a veteran and woman owned small business.
Joining us as our wine partner for the evening is Owen Roe. They proudly make wines from superior Northwest sites where the fruit ripens slowly and fully, resulting in excellent acidity and balance that makes them so food friendly.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.