Enjoy this very special dinner at Tumwater Vineyard on Pete’s Mountain in West Linn. Beautifully located in a rustic, open beamed gathering place, nestled between a pond and the vineyard rows with unbeatable views of Mt. Hood.
With glass in hand and wine tickling your tastebuds, stroll through the vineyards before slowly making your way back to the long community tables, set with candles and wine glasses glimmering in the late evening sun.
We are so excited to host you for this 6-7 course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.