Welcome in the beautiful harvest season at one of Oregon’s oldest farms.
Douglas Farm has been operating on Sauvie’s Island since the 1940’s. Touted by locals as one of the best places to pick peaches, Douglas Farm offers an abundance of fresh produce, free-range eggs and local honey.
Joining us for tastings and specialty cocktails, Trail Distilling is located at the end of the Oregon Trail. Trail Distilling is a certified farm distillery and home of the First Distillery in the First City West of the Mississippi Since Prohibition. Trail Distilling produces the finest in premium spirits. Their award-winning products are handcrafted, beginning with clear Cascadian glacial water from Mt. Hood and naturally-harvested grains. Trail Distilling is a veteran and woman owned small business.
Portland Cider Co. was established in 2012 with the dream of marrying English traditions with NW ingredients and techniques. All of their ciders are made from 100% Northwest Apples! They were voted by the public Best Cidery in Portland for 3 years in a row. This event will be a perfect evening out for all the cider lovers out there.
The 6-7 course menu of farm fresh ingredients will be joined with the memorable wines from Owen Roe, who proudly makes wines from superior Northwest sites where the fruit ripens slowly and fully, resulting in excellent acidity and balance that makes them so food friendly.
This dinner is an ultimate farm-to-table experience.We will be surrounded by the beautiful dahlia gardens and apple orchards of Douglas Farm and sipping on some of the finest wines Oregon has to offer from Owen Roe.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.