We are so excited to be hosted for a Dinner in the Field by the beautiful Duck Pond Cellars for the first time! This incredible location offers dream-like gardens to stroll with a glass in hand and a picturesque home renovated into an elegant tasting room. Despite its status as one of the larger wine producers in Oregon, Duck Pond Cellars remains small at heart. Originally from California’s Central Valley, lifelong farmers Doug and Jo Ann Fries moved their young family to the small Central Oregon town of Sunriver in the early 1980’s. In 1984, they purchased property along the banks of the Willamette River in Dundee, Oregon, where they planted a small 13 acre vineyard with the idea of producing a few hundred cases of their own wine.
Our 6-7 course meal is joined by Pitch Dark, the modern American chocolate that marries old-world craft and new technology to create a rival decadent taste.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.