This estate was founded in 1974 by Pat and Joe Campbell and has been proudly family owned since. Elk Cove Vineyards is one of Oregon’s oldest and most respected wine producers. Elk Cove produces handcrafted, Estate grown wines that rival the best in the world including cool climate varietals Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Pinot Blanc. Elk Cove has over 200 acres of estate vineyards on five hillside sites in the Northern Willamette Valley. This extraordinary location is going to make a very picturesque dinner!
TMK Creamery is a family-run little-giant in Canby, OR. Last year, they built a state-of-the-art commercial creamery and began making Farmstead cheese. For TMK, the process begins with growing the alfalfa, grass and corn to feed, what they call, their “Cowlebrities”. They know that they best cheese starts with the highest quality milk and they go above and beyond to achieve that!
We are excited to have join us for dinner to teach us more about the cheese-making process and share their extraordinary products with us and incorporate them into our 6-7 course dinner!
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.