Join Field & Vine at the most local of all the farms we visit this season. Fiala Farms has been owned and operated by four generations of Fiala’s. At this unique Dinner in the Field, you’ll dine in the midst of this century-old family farm’s bucolic landscape. You’ll enjoy the produce grown directly at the farm, including berries, tomatoes, eggplant, squash and more. Richard Fiala’s passion for growing exceptional, local produce is contagious, and he will surely wax effusive, especially over a glass of Erath wine.
Erath Winery, located in Dundee, has been a producer of premium Oregon wines since 1972. Their specialties include Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, and Chardonnay.
We are excited to spoil you with the ultimate farm-to-table dinner experience in the beautiful gardens of Fiala Farms accompanied one of Oregon’s most appreciated wineries, Erath Winery.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.