Everyone loves a dinner and a show. And this event is the epitome of just that.
Every year, at the beautiful Hunter Creek Farm, Team NW Equestrian Sports puts on their Early Summer Classic Horse Show. This USEF Premier rated event hosts a high level of competitors in the hunter, jumper and equitation divisions. As you walk up the dirt path, to the right you’ll see competitors warming up for the show and to the left you’ll see our kitchen staff preparing your 6-7 course dinner. That doesn’t happen everyday!
Before the competition begins, you’ll grab a glass of local wine provided by Twill Cellars or a taste of the award-winning cider from Portland Cider Co. and find your seats. This will be our third year hosting this extraordinary dinner and tickets are going to sell out fast, so grab yours today!
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.