Come join us for extraordinary views from King’s Raven Winery and wonderful dinner incorporating cheeses from TMK Creamery.
King’s Raven Winery, established in 1999 and family owned and operated since 1942, is known for wine with history as rich as the land. Hand crafted and estate grown in the North Willamette Valley, this winery encompasses the rich Oregon wine history Field & Vine strives to partner with. .
TMK Creamery is a family-run little-giant in canby, OR. Last year, they built a state-of-the-art commercial creamery and began making Farmstead cheese. For TMK, the process begins with growing the alfalfa, grass and corn to feed, what they call, their “Cowlebrities”. They know that they best cheese starts with the highest quality milk and they go above and beyond to achieve that! We are excited to have join us for dinner to teach us more about the cheese-making process and share their extraordinary products with us and incorporate them into our 6-7 course dinner!
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.