|Lange Estate Winery & Vineyards, founded in 1987, is considered on the pioneers of Oregon wine. With a clear vision for new world production, Lange has become a benchmark of Willamette Valley wine production. The wines are now crafted of 100% estate fruit, by second-generation winemaker Jesse Lange.
An intimate dinner at renowned Lange Estate Winery, where passion for Pinot defines the space, the wine, and the spirit of the vineyard. While your glasses are full with a Pinot Noir or Rosé let host Chef Pascal Chureau fill your plate with craftly prepared organic and sustainable food provided by Santos Family Farm.
Price includes 6-7 course dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
Refunds are not available
We hope to see you at one of our 2019 dinners!
Enjoy the stunning wines of Oregon over a six-to-seven course dinner expertly prepared by Field & Vine chefs using ingredients sourced straight from the host and surrounding farms.
For dinners hosted in the early spring or winter, the event will be held in a tented area, barn, or covered area, rain or shine. Casual attire recommended.
1. Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.
- This event has passed.