Imagine the warm earth underfoot and the sweet scent of the harvest season lingering in the air at this seventh generation farm. Lee Farms is famous for their fresh made pies, Oregon berries, fresh produce, pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. Wander back to the long community tables, placed center perfect in the field, candles and wine glasses glimmering in the late evening sun.
We are so excited to have Argyle Winery join us for the first time ever! Argyle Winery is a pioneer in the Oregon Wine industry. They were founded in 1987 by Rollin Soles to capture the unique terroir of the Willamette Valley in a sparkling wine. Now more than 30 years later, Argyle produces one of the most diverse portfolios in Oregon – Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling and Sparkling wines. To add to their legacy, no other American winery but Argyle has earned recognition in Wine Spectator’s“Top 100 Wines of the World” in three wine categories: red, white and sparkling. Argyle farms over 460 acres in Oregon’s Willamette Valley – Knudsen Vineyard in the Dundee Hills AVA, and Lone Star Vineyard and Spirit Hill Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA. A socially-responsible, grower-driven winery, Argyle has earned LIVE certification.
Tim Hohl, founder and brewer of Coin Toss Brewing Co., has been an avid craft beer advocate and home brewer for nearly 20 years. Tim has developed strong roots in Portland’s craft beer community through his role as a radio broadcaster, news reporter and host of the award-winning weekly “Beer Geek” segment on Portland’s KPAM radio station.
Relaxing into each of the seven courses of this expertly prepared meal by Field & Vine, while sipping from local wines from Argyle Winery and locally crafted beers from Coin Toss Brewing.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.