Imagine the warm earth underfoot and the sweet scent of the harvest season lingering in the air at this seventh generation farm. Wander back to the long community tables, placed center perfect in the field, candles and wine glasses glimmering in the late evening sun.
Relaxing into each of the seven courses of this expertly prepared meal by Field & Vine, while sipping from local wines (winery TBD) and locally crafted beers from Coin Toss Brewing.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.