For the first time ever, we are heading into the beautiful Oregon Wine Country to visit our friends at Lemelson Vineyards! Eric Lemelson planted his first vineyard in 1995 and released his 1999 vintage in October of 2001. This winery celebrates innovation in technology, sustainability in agriculture, and tradition in winemaking.
We are excited to host this late spring dinner in the beautiful Lemelson barn and include their wines into our 6-7 course menu.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.