Penner-Ash Wine Cellars is situated high atop the prestigious Ribbon Ridge, overlooking the picturesque gardens and Yamhill County at large in a striking setting that engages all the senses. The winery and grounds are the perfect combinations of functional, warm, and welcoming, as appealing to the winery staff as it is to guests. Winemaking focuses on Pinot Noir, but they also produce limited qualities of Syrah and Viognier sourced from warmer growing regions, along with limited-production Riesling from the Willamette Valley.
When you arrive at this intimate dinner, you’ll be lured in by the sweet scent of the season, and the tantalizing allure of beautiful wine. Linger over 6-7 courses crafted by chef Pascal Chureau.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.