Penner-Ash Wine Cellars is situated high atop the prestigious Ribbon Ridge, overlooking the picturesque gardens and Yamhill County at large in a striking setting that engages all the senses. The winery and grounds are the perfect combinations of functional, warm, and welcoming, as appealing to the winery staff as it is to guests. Winemaking focuses on Pinot Noir, but they also produce limited qualities of Syrah and Viognier sourced from warmer growing regions, along with limited-production Riesling from the Willamette Valley.
When you arrive at this intimate dinner, you’ll be lured in by the sweet scent of the season, and the tantalizing allure of beautiful wine. Linger over 6-7 courses crafted by chef Pascal Chureau.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.