Join us for one of most popular events of the year. Buy your tickets now or you might miss out! Our Dinner in the Field at Pete’s Mountain Vineyard gives guests a 360 view over the valley with visions of Mt. Hood and the Willamette River. Pete’s Mountain Vineyard has a lush history and an even grander Pinot Noir.
Our menu is joined by Tranquil Farms to include fresh and seasonal produce from their location in Oregon City. We cannot think of a better way to enjoy a late-July evening among friends, family and neighbors.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.