An evening at the remarkable and magical Ponzi Vineyards is not something you’ll soon forget. The stunning winery is nestled in the Chehalem Mountains and enjoys sweeping sunset views. Behind every bottle of Ponzi wine is more than four decades of winemaking discovery and innovation. Founded in 1970 in Oregon’s lush Willamette Valley, Ponzi Vineyards is internationally acclaimed for producing some of the world’s finest Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay and White Riesling, as well as Arneis and Dolcetto, two rare Italian varietals.
With delicious wine in hand, stroll through the vineyard with 360 views of the beautiful Oregon wine country surrounding you. Slowly make your way back to long community tables, with candles and wine glasses shimmering in the late evening sun. Relax into each of the six-seven courses expertly prepared by Field & Vine Event Chefs Pascal Chureau and Ian Ragsdale. Field & Vine is thrilled to host this dinner at this local treasure and looks forward to crafting an exquisite menu befitting of the Ponzi wines.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.