Over the past few years, Portland Cider Co. has be a trusty partner at several of our dinners and now with their brand new space in Clackamas it’s their turn to be the hosts! This will be our second year at this wonderful location.
Portland Cider Co. was established in 2012 with the dream of marrying English traditions with NW ingredients and techniques. All of their ciders are made from 100% Northwest Apples! They were voted by the public Best Cidery in Portland for 3 years in a row. This event will be a perfect evening out for all the cider lovers out there.
Forest Edge Vineyard, located in Oregon City, is located on the edge of a mixed age, mixed species forest, managed organically and sustainably using the criteria of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). Their wines are made from all estate fruit and are produced and priced to make them approachable and affordable with everyday meals. Owners Ron Webb and Jan Wallinder hope their wines are an expression of the land and people that produce them. We hope you’ll think so too.
This location and wines from Forest Edge Vineyards will be a perfect way to ring in the holiday season with friends and family.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.