Imagine yourself far, far away. The fragrant glass of velvety red tickles your nose as you wander slowly along a garden path among the bromeliad and swaying olive trees. Colorful plants intrigue you. And the sweet scent of open fired delectables invites you back to the long, graceful tables brimming with food, wine, and laughter. The award winning wines of Villa Catalana Cellars and dining under the grape arbor by the pond with the 12th century inspired stone edifice as a backdrop, make this a dining experience to remember.
One of the most beautiful Dinners in the Field awaits you at the Rare Plant Research and Villa Catalana Cellars and having Portland Creamery join us is an added treat!
Portland Creamery produces simple, excellent, handcrafted goat cheese for the Portland community and beyond.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.