Rosse Posse Elk Farm in Mollala. Under warm cover of the barn, you’ll sip wine, relax, and dine at long community tables amidst the hay, the scent of wine lingering and tantalizing your every taste bud. As you sip away on, you’ll enjoy stimulating conversation, laughter, and six courses crafted to join perfectly with approachable and tasteful wines. As you relax into the hum of the evening, the wild elk roaming gracefully about the farm, Alan and Brenda Ross wax about their 52-acre elk ranch and the pride of working with these beautiful animals, and Chef-Owner Pascal Chureau with his own titillating industry secrets.
Joining us for tastings and specialty cocktails, Trail Distilling is located at the end of the Oregon Trail. Trail Distilling is a certified farm distillery and home of the First Distillery in the First City West of the Mississippi Since Prohibition. Trail Distilling produces the finest in premium spirits. Their award-winning products are handcrafted, beginning with clear Cascadian glacial water from Mt. Hood and naturally-harvested grains. Trail Distilling is a veteran and woman owned small business.
Our wine partner for the evening will be the lovely Anne Amie Vineyards. This will be their first time joining us for a Dinner in the Field and we cannot be more excited! Their vineyards are located in the rolling hills of the Yamhill-Carlton District and on the steep hillsides of the Chehalem Mountains, both nestled in Oregon’s verdant Willamette Valley. They are a LIVE certified winery is located on our Yamhill-Carlton property, a few miles from both Lafayette and Carlton, Oregon. They have been perfecting their Pinot grapes since opening in 1999, with Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc forming the heart of their production.
Please take note that this event starts at 5pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.