The perfect evening begins with the drive through the Oregon Wine Country to arrive at this extraordinary venue. You’ll be welcomed with 360 degree views of the rolling hills and a glass of wine.
Soléna Estate, founded by Laurent and Danielle Montalieu, began as a way to explore winemaking with other varietals grown in neighboring appellations while the family’s young Domaine Danielle Laurent vineyard in the Yamhill-Carlton District matured. Laurent and Danielle are producing Pinot Noir from their estate vineyards as well as Pinot Gris, Merlot, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Late Harvest Riesling from select sites throughout Oregon and Washington.
Join host Chef Pascal and event partner Marion Acres as they create a local based quality and artisan menu for you to enjoy. Marion Acres is true pasture raised farming and provide their customers only the highest quality meat on the market.
This evening has everything to satisfy: from a summer sunset to vineyard wines and all the tasty courses in between.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.