The perfect evening begins with the drive through the Oregon Wine Country to arrive at this extraordinary venue. You’ll be welcomed with 360 degree views of the rolling hills and a glass of wine.
Soléna Estate, founded by Laurent and Danielle Montalieu, began as a way to explore winemaking with other varietals grown in neighboring appellations while the family’s young Domaine Danielle Laurent vineyard in the Yamhill-Carlton District matured. Laurent and Danielle are producing Pinot Noir from their estate vineyards as well as Pinot Gris, Merlot, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Late Harvest Riesling from select sites throughout Oregon and Washington.
Join host Chef Pascal and event partner Marion Acres as they create a local based quality and artisan menu for you to enjoy. Marion Acres is true pasture raised farming and provide their customers only the highest quality meat on the market.
This evening has everything to satisfy: from a summer sunset to vineyard wines and all the tasty courses in between.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available. You may sell or transfer your tickets to somebody else. Just send us an email with the event and their names.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
- We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.