For the first time ever, we are launching a Spring series for our famous Dinners in the Field! Beaux Freres is one of our newest partners! We are so excited to head to their beautiful property for this late Spring dinner. Their picturesque vineyard and farm will be the perfect location for an intimate dinner.
About Beaux Freres:
The Beaux Frères story began in 1986 when Michael G. Etzel, then a wine salesman in Colorado Springs, embarked on a road trip to Oregon with his young family after reading an enticing review of an ‘83 Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley. They took a whimsical detour to check out a foreclosed 88-acre pig farm about 20 minutes from their destination and, upon seeing the idyllic hillside, cute little bungalow, and lush pasture at the top of the dirt road, began to wonder: Could a quiet, wholesome farm life growing grapes for the blossoming local wine scene be possible? With an investment from Michael’s sister Pat and her husband, wine critic Robert Parker Jr., the dream began to take shape. (The name Beaux Frères refers to the French idiom for “brother in law.”)
We cannot wait to enjoy a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.