For the first time ever, we are launching a Spring series for our famous Dinners in the Field! Maysara is one of our newer partners, but we see a long relationship with them! Every December, we cozy up with them in their beautiful barn and we can’t wait to see what it looks like in the Spring! Join us at this incredible venue for an even more incredible evening!
About Maysara Winery:
The Momtazi family purchased 496 (of the now 532) acres of abandoned wheat farm in April of 1997. They believe that 90% of winemaking takes place in the vineyard. Because of this, they have held themselves to a strict form of land use acting as stewards of the land in order to nurture and reap the rewards naturally.
We cannot wait to enjoy a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.