A unique, rustic and special dinner with St. Josef’s Vineyards and Winery in Canby and Vibrant Greens.
With vineyards planted in 1978, St. Josef’s is one of Oregon’s original wine pioneers. St. Josef is proud to be a family owned and operated estate centrally located between Woodburn, Oregon City and Wilsonville – just 30 minutes south of Portland, Oregon. They maintain five sustainably farmed vineyards without the use of irrigation, harsh chemicals or pesticides. For their stewardship of the land, they have received Salmon Safe certification and LIVE sustainability awards and are proud to be a part of the 1% of NW vineyards who achieved this level of sustainability.
This dinner will be the perfect start to a wonderful summer in Oregon Wine Country! We are excited to stroll the vineyards, sit by the lake and enjoy a 6-7 perfectly-crafted family-style dinner joined by Vibrant Greens.
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity.
Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Refunds are not available.
- Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
- If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.